Monday 16 January 2012

screen grabs

This lesson I took screen grabs of my magazine to show what I did to create it.

I used adobe Photoshop to complete my front cover; I have used this programme before so it was easy and time saving as I was familiar with the soft ware. This gave me extra time as I already knew where all the tools where that I needed to use. I planned my front cover on paper first this helped because it gave me some time to conduct some audience research for my target audience and it helped me know what I should include in my magazine.





I started by putting a plain red cover in this colour will be the main colour for my magazine and will appear in my contents page

I then added in my model and a free sticker I also put in a white stip on  the bottom say plus this makes the reader think they are getting more for the price they paid. I added effects to the free circle to make it stand out more it has a faint glow around it.
                                                       

I then added in my cover lines and the barcode the barcode is small and out the way it includes the price of the magazine the date and a website the price is small so the reader does not notice it as well and they think it will cost less. I also added the title with different effects so it would stand out.
I then added my main coverline this stands iut because it has various different effects with white shapes behind trhe other coverlines to make them stand out



No comments:

Post a Comment