Wednesday 19 October 2011

Planning Production

After completing research I will now make detailed decisions about my magazine this will involve images and text I will use.
FRONT COVER: Will be Adam Perkins holding and playing a guitar dressed in indie clothing, looking at the camera for direct address he will be leaning against a wall. It will have a red background so the white title stands out I will have white boxes around my coverlines so the black text stand out. I will have a a yellow circle with a free give away in it i will use buzzwords so the viewer thinks they are getting something for free. i will also do this with the stip along the bottom. The buzzwords that I use will be in different colours to the rest of the text the barcode will be in the bottom right corner with the price website and date.
COVERLINES FOR FRONT COVER:
  • Tom Meighan - Talks about his music
  •  Band on Band - The Kooks on
  •  Florence & the machine talk about new album
  •  Snow Patrol talk about their new album
  •  Coldplay - The Brighter Side
  •  Guitar Playing God Adam Perkins (Main)
TEXT FOR MY CONTENTS PAGE:
·         feature articles and regular articles
·         Magazine title large
·         Large contents and date
·         Bold cover lines
·         Colour scheme to fit in with the colours I have chosen on the front cover
·         Page numbers in a different font to the writing

Images I will need for my contents page:
·         A picture of Adam Perkin writing lyrics this is the main coverline on the front cover.
·         A picture of some graffiti relating to Coldplay’s new album mylo xyloto
·         An image of someone holding a review on the arctic monkeys 
·         A picture of drum sticks to show the top ten drummers ever.

Double page spread:
  • A shot of some strange graffiti
  • picture on the left mainly dominant
  • article stand first and title on the right
  • my article is on Coldplay and how they have changed their music style
  • I will also in clude there early years since they have formed
  • I will also include how they have added new members to the group

No comments:

Post a Comment