Monday 3 October 2011

Magazine questions

1. How old are you?
 I asked this queston so I could find out what age range I should aim my magazine towards.

2. Male or female?
  I asked this question to see if my magazine would sell to both genders.

3. What is your favourite genre of music?
I asked this question to see if the genre of my magazine is well known and liked.

4. How often should the publication be?
I asked this to find out when the best time would be to release this magazine.

5. How much would you be willing to pay?
This question was asked to see what the most popular price would be to sell at.

6. What content would you like to see?
I asked this to find out what people would like to see regularly in a magazine to make them buy it

7. What is your favourite indie band?
This question is used to see if I could get an interview with people’s favourite bands and make them buy the magazine for this content.

8. Do you buy your magazine for the free gifts?
This will tell whether to include free giveaways in my magazine.

9. What images do you associate with indie music?
This question will help me to include images of indie things.

10. What words do you associate with?
This will help me with my choice of words in the magazine.

11. Would you like the adverts to be obvious?
This will tell me if the readers are annoyed by bigger advertisement and if they would like them small

12. What makes you like the band?
This was asked so I would know to include images or things about there music.

13. What is your favourite indie song?
I asked this to know how popular the band is that play it and try to include a free song.

14. Would you like to see competitions in it?
I asked this to know if competitions are a waste of time or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment